FREE CONFIDENTIAL MEMBERSHIP
Although I am a typical loner in my daily life, my awareness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has prevented me from feelings of isolation.” ~ Albert Einstein
- a supernatural, mystical divine force within every human being. Always omnipresent.
- It empowers people to change the world in a positive, loving way or to effect changes in their own life. It is the energy that affects change in One’s own life.
- pronunciation | or-en-da
- origin: Iroquoian
Do you feel lonely, unwanted, or like you’re not fitting in? Are you losing hope in finding fulfilling connections? Are you unsatisfied with the quality of your connections, friends and potential romantic partners? Instead of jumping into searching for a perfect match, start by building your social significance and sphere of influence—meet similar minded people at our social club.
Love is an air resource and is connected with two other air resources – friendship and education. Our social circle offers you both. You’ll have the option of either meeting similar minded people at our workshops and social events or simply receiving confidential introductions. Or both!
We have a great solution for you to make new friends, grow your social connections, and find love with no pressure!
Step 1 – Start by finding friends of both sexes, by shared interests
Step 2 – Grow your friendship with a few favorite friends for closer socializing and light flirting
Step 3 – Create romantic connections without sexual intimacy
Step 4 – Choose one person for love and a serious relationship (keep social friends and let other romantic relationships go)
Step 5 – Pursue serious commitment and possibly marriage
If you are not satisfied with the quality of your connections, friends, or potential romantic partners, instead of jumping into searching for a perfect match, start with building your social significance and sphere of influence and meet similar minded people.
We are in the era of Photoshop, filters, and editing applications which can make you look 20 years younger and even change your gender. Unless you’re only looking for virtual friends and don’t mind living in the fantasy world, online dating can be very frustrating and disappointing. Our club is a platform where your online experience and physical reality will match, leaving disappointment behind.
We will help you create new connections and introduce you to a pool of quality romantic or platonic possibilities—providing you with satisfying results. We will eliminate weeks of tedious searching for you by filtering the best options matching your needs for:
- Love and romance
- Common interests
- Social connections
Our social profile is based on the Marcel Proust Questionnaire plus a 250-word paragraph describing personal details by the member’s choice. Once you create a confidential profile and become a member, you will be added to the list of social events where you can meet other members in person.
The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlor game popularized (though not devised) by Marcel Proust, the French essayist and novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature.
35 Questions Every Character Should Answer
This questionnaire is one of the best-known interviews used in the media today. It is thoughtful, fun, concise, and does a good job showcasing someone’s personality.
You might be familiar with this questionnaire that appears in the back pages of Vanity Fair magazine; or in a similar format used in the American Express My Life My Card advertisements.
The questions in the Proust Questionnaire are based on questions asked of Marcel Proust, a famous French writer when he was 13 and 20. In the late 19thcentury, when Marcel Proust answered them, these questions were a popular parlor game played by guests in high society gatherings—much like Truth or Dare! It’s a great way to get to know yourself and others. Have fun!
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- What is your current state of mind?
- What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
- On what occasion do you lie?
- What do you most dislike about your appearance?
- Which living person do you most despise?
- What is the quality you most like in a man?
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
- Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- When and where were you happiest?
- Which talent would you most like to have?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
- Where would you most like to live?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- What is your favorite occupation?
- What is your most marked characteristic?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Who are your favorite writers?
- Who is your hero of fiction?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- Who are your heroes in real life?
- What are your favorite names?
- What is it that you most dislike?
- What is your greatest regret?
- How would you like to die?
- What is your motto?
Where to Start → Book your complimentary consultation
Instead of jumping into reviewing and selecting profiles and photos of your potential options, we suggest you start with a confidential complimentary consultation.
Based on your assessment, we will:
- Help you identify strategies for closing gaps between your dream life and your reality
- Advise you on which of our services will best match your needs
- Provide you with further recommended resources to continue your self-improvement journey
The only way to get where you want to be is to take deliberate actions towards your dreams. We will help you develop an effective plan of action and expand the circle of your connections!
JOIN THE ORENDA SOCIAL CLUB
Create Your Confidential Marcel Proust Questionnaire Based Social Profile
Based on your evaluation, we will recommend a program designed to help you close the gap between the life of your dreams and your current reality.